Si entras.... deja tu huella. Gracias!

martes, 1 de abril de 2008

Gone with the wind

SCARLETT: Rhett, Rhett where are you going?

RHETT: I'm going to Charleston. Back where I belong.
SCARLETT: Please, please take me with you.
RHETT: No. I'm through with everything here. I want
peace. I want to see if somewhere if there is something
left in life with charm and grace. Do you know what I'm
talking about?
SCARLETT: No. I only know that I love you.
RHETT: That's your misfortune.
SCARLETT: Rhett! If you go, where shall I go? What shall
I do?
RHETT: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
SCARLETT: I can't let him go. I can't. There must be
some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about that
now. I'll go crazy if I do, I...I'll think about it tomorrow. I
must think about it. I must think about it. What is there
to do? What is there that matters?




No hay comentarios: